Water Damage Restoration
If you are in the midst of a water emergency, call 310-325-5298 and help will be there within 45 minutes!
24 Hour, 7 Day a week Emergency Response
Somewhere in your walls a pipe bursts. Or maybe your water heater sprung a leak. Perhaps a busted sewer pipe spews sewage. Or a running toilet fills up, keeps on filling, and finally overflows.
Whatever the cause water has poured into the sanctuary of your home. Now your kitchen is flooded, your carpet completely drenched. Wet patches spread over your walls and your ceiling sags precariously.
A water emergency can strike at any time, day or night, and it can be one of the worst experiences of your life. Your home is damaged, your belongings are damaged, and it feels like getting back to normal will be an impossible task.
Luckily, there is help. Water damage technicians with years of experience can remove the water, clean up, dry things out, and restore your home to the way it was.
Move Quickly to Mitigate Water Damage
When water damage happens, you need to work fast to minimize the effects. The longer your home and belongings are wet, the more likely other problems will develop. You don’t want to deal with mildew and mold after the nightmare of a water emergency.
The first thing to do is call a water damage professional to get expert help. Even damage that might seem minimal can have long-reaching effects. Experts know what to look for and are familiar with all types of water damage, hidden or otherwise.
Once you have professionals on the way, do a quick assessment of the damage around your home. Can you tell where the worst trouble spots are so you can avoid them? Water damage can cause safety hazards that you might not think about when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
Some things to look for are:
- Is the ceiling sagging?
- Are there exposed or submerged electrical outlets or wires?
- Is there sewage or other garbage floating in the water?
As a homeowner, it’s best to stay clear of any water damaged areas for your own safety. Let the experts assess the situation and come up with a plan for how to proceed.
However, you can help mitigate damages by drying what surfaces you can. Mop or blot excess water from floors or furniture, if possible. Make sure small items are off wet floors or carpet. Hang wet fabrics in safe areas away from the damage.
Our Process – Dry, Deodorize, Disinfect, Repair
Our water damage restoration technicians all work within time-tested industry guidelines. Every water emergency is different, of course, and the exact steps to take will depend on the type and level of damage.
An example of our process looks like this:
- Stop the flooding. Hopefully you’ve been able to turn the water off and stop the flow. But if you haven’t we can help.
- Remove any standing water. We have high-tech water removal equipment to get that water out fast. The faster it’s gone, the faster we can start drying and dehumidifying.
- Assess the damage. Once the water is gone, we inspect the area to determine the type of water damage and which areas have been affected. After the inspection we create a detailed plan for restoring your home or business.
- Dry, dry, dry. Before any repairs or restoration can happen, we need to remove all the moisture. We use moisture detection equipment, like hygrometers, to determine the extent of saturation then bring in drying equipment to get the moisture out quickly.
- Clean and Sanitize. After drying things out, we use disinfectants and sanitizing agents to deter the growth of harmful micro organisms. We also use deodorizing products to control the odors that can flourish with excessive moisture.
- Rebuild. Damaged areas will need to be repaired and restored so that you can get back to your normal life. Vorte Restoration provides complete construction services to restore each building or home to look, and be, its best.
Vorte Restoration Services is Here to Help
Going through the stress and frustration of a water emergency can feel like a nightmare. Vorte Restoration has been family owned and operated since 1990. We’ve helped families and businesses with every type of water emergency imaginable, from small leaks to multi-level flooding.
We understand the horror of seeing your home or business ruined – feeling helpless and angry that this damage has happened to you.
For over 20 years we’ve made it our mission to help people whose lives have been disrupted. It’s our goal to help you fix the situation, and return your home back to normal, as quickly as possible. We care about helping people through stressful times.
Our professionals will arrive quickly to take care of the damage. They will go over each step of the restoration process to make sure you understand what needs to be done and answer all your questions. Dedicated emergency response teams are available around the clock to minimize water damage to your home and belongings.
If you’re experiencing a water emergency, call us any time, 310-325-5298. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.